Hudson's Bay: Grand Portage
Agency: Torque Strategies
Client: Hudson's Bay
Partners: The Great Trail, Cadillac Fairview, Mc Donald's and Driving Force
To celebrate the country’s 150th year, Hudson’s Bay brought everyone together to connect the remaining 2,200 kilometres of the Great Trail, Canada’s cross-country network of recreational trails.
Much like our earliest adventurers the idea was to paddle and portage across this land, return to this iconic means of travel, the canoe: we set out on a Grand Portage.
We travelled all summer long to capture the Grand Portage team as they trekked across Canada, from Victoria, BC, to Halifax, NS and finally to the final celebration in Ottawa, ON.
We Captured and Produced:
- 1 Main Documentary 3min
- 1 Social Highlight Reel 60sec
- 6 City Specific Highlight Reels 60sec
- 20+ Social Content Pieces
- GOLD 2018 SMA 2018, for our campaign celebrating Canada 150 & an Award of Distinction for Best New Initiative!
- SILVER - CMA 2018 Best Retail Campaign
Follow the adventure on social via #HBGrandPortage or on the official site hbgrandportage.ca